Over time, your bike may require a little TLC. The staff at The Bike Clinic work with all major makes and models of bikes. Most repairs can be carried out on the spot by one of the experienced team. They are open Monday to Saturday so you are never left off the road for too long!
Some of the most common repairs include:
- Punctures - This is the number one reason people call into our shop. Punctures happen every day and can be repaired quickly on site.
- Broken Chain Has your chain broken or fallen off? The team at The Bike Clinic can help to ensure that your chain is back working as soon as possible.
- Worn Brakes / damaged cables This is one thing you do not want to leave on the long finger. Faulty brakes can cause an accident so it is important to get them seen to as soon as possible.
- Loose bolts Loose bolts can cause a number of issues, including a shaky ride, poor performance and much more.
Just like your car, a bike requires regular maintenance in order to ensure that it works to maximum efficiency. A bike service includes a number of things, including:
- Tightening all parts, nuts etc.
- Grease the chain and check for wear and tear
- Ensure brakes are working and not worn
- Tighten saddle
- Check tyres for wear and tear
- And much more
We check your entire bike, making sure it leaves our workshop in perfect working order.
Monday – Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Open through lunch